Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by pa...@hotmail.com on 2008/05/02 03:05:15 UTC

Subversion checkin triggering processes

I have been told that this Subversion can triggering processes when files are checked in.  I've been reading subversion references online, and I find no mention of this capability.

Can subversion really do this?  if so, how?

Paul

--
This message was sent on behalf of paul_hammer@hotmail.com at openSubscriber.com
http://www.opensubscriber.com/messages/users@subversion.tigris.org/topic.html

Re: Subversion checkin triggering processes

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 11:05 PM,  <pa...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I have been told that this Subversion can triggering processes when files are checked in.  I've been reading subversion references online, and I find no mention of this capability.
>
>  Can subversion really do this?  if so, how?

Look for "hook scripts"