Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Shan Syed <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/11 18:58:29 UTC

Newbie snapshot question - 3.1.13-SNAPSHOT

I want to use 3.1.13, so I've added the repo to my POM:

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>apache-repo</id>
<url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/</url>
<snapshots>
<enabled>true</enabled>
</snapshots>
</repository>
</repositories>

And then invoked the plugin I want to use from this snapshot:

<plugin>
<groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
<artifactId>cxf-wadl2java-plugin</artifactId>
<version>3.1.13-SNAPSHOT</version>... *SNIP*
Getting this error:
[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.cxf:cxf-wadl2java-plugin:3.1.13-SNAPSHOT or one
of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact
org.apache.cxf:cxf-wadl2java-plugin:jar
:3.1.13-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

I must be doing something essentially incorrect - can anyone point me in
the right direction?

thanks

Re: Newbie snapshot question - 3.1.13-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Shan Syed <sh...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind! Fixed

I had to specify "pluginRepositories", where previously I thought this was
technically the same thing as just specifying "repositories"

Posted by Shan Syed <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp