Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 13:06:03 UTC

Empty List Default Message

I think wicket should have a ListView detault Empty Model message so that
one can set what will be displayed if the List Model is empty

Re: When is AbstractBehavior#bind not called?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
if you are just contributing to head then the proper way is to let
your behavior implement IHeaderContributor

-igor

Posted by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Igor's a mind-reader.  Send him some more :)

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Posted by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>.
Or can I trigger the bind method of the first component?

Regards.

Posted by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by David Chang <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Empty List Default Message

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi, just an idea:

class EmptyMessage extends Label{
 EmptyMessage(Model listModel, String message){
  super(new AbstractReadyOnlyModel(){
     getObject(){
          listModel.getObject().size()==0?message:null;
     }
  });
 }
}

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Ayodeji Aladejebi <al...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I think wicket should have a ListView detault Empty Model message so that
> one can set what will be displayed if the List Model is empty

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos