Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Gustav Simon <mg...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/16 07:19:06 UTC

authentificate without login_module

I analyse my problem to authentificate without the login_module in more detail.
My solution works fine (see prior messages) but I have no access to
the user associated roles with the method isUserInRol().
The problem is that I allow an external component to executes the
authentification and the security valve will see a subject allready.
If a subject is given, this valve will not set the principal with the
usermanager.

My question is how to set a new subject for the first requst to create
a new session with the given principal from the external
authentifcator?
What is the best way because I don't want to create a new session for
every request!

mg