Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/22 00:07:37 UTC

Possibility to generate the myfaces-examples using jsf-ri during build

After the reorganization, I think that it would be very useful the
possibility to generate example wars using the jsf reference
implementation jars and the myfaces-extensions jar, as many users are
having problems of compatibility. We could use the build file to
generate this specific wars in order to debug compatibility-related
issues faster.
Right now, I don't know if there are license issues, but, at least, we
could ease the developer burden if we provide mechanisms (property
files, etc) to generate the examples this example wars....
Just an idea,

Regards,

Bruno

Re: Possibility to generate the myfaces-examples using jsf-ri during build

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Good idea: +1

We have a bunch of improvements that we have been putting off until
the reorg.  Add this to the list ;-)