Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/08/16 10:59:11 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.5.3, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version
1.5.3, as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to
be deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint 11D464BA [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.5.3-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement
blog post [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Chesnay

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12343777
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.5.3/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1179
[5]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flink.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.5.3-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/119

[RESULT][VOTE] Release 1.5.3, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
|I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.|
|There are 4 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:|
|* Till (binding)|
|* vino (non-binding)
|
|* Gordon (binding)
|
|* Chesnay (binding)

|There are no disapproving votes.|
|Thanks everyone!|

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.5.3, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)