Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Camelia Brown <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/10 02:26:01 UTC

[QA]

I'm requesting to be added to the Bugzilla qa-team group.

I would also like to request a small batch of reports to start off with if
possible. Thank you.

- C.C.

Re: [QA]

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Camelia,

Thanks for your volunteering, if you have permission problem when change
Status to CONFIRMED, you can ask help from Rob Weir(robweir@apache.org).

You are appreciated, Alexandro and Rainer, for the help you offering, yes,
the QA team consists of people who are doing qa, we are all together.

Regards,
Yu Zhen

Re: [QA]

Posted by Rainer Bielefeld <ra...@bielefeldundbuss.de>.
Camelia Brown schrieb:

> I would also like to request a small batch of reports

Hi Camelia,

great, any help is appreciated. It's rather informal here, the QA team
does not consist of people who are registered somewhere, it consists of
people who are doing qa ;-)

If you need an idea what to do: we still have 2684 UNCONFIRMED Bug
reports, I started with the small numbers some seeks ago and tried to
confirm them, may be you want to start at the opposite end?

If you can confirm reporter's observations and think that all required
information due to
<http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/pre_submission.html> and
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/HowToFileIssue#Principles> have been
gained with your comment change Status to CONFIRMED, if still
information is missing add keyword "needmoreinfo", and if you are not
sure simply add my to CC, I will try to help.

Best regards

Rainer

Re: [QA]

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Camelia Brown <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Bugzilla ID is cambrownapache@gmail.com. I'm running Windows 7, but I
> also downloaded the Virtual Box program so I'm capable of testing for other
> OS.

Hello Camelia ,

I've added you to the "qa-team" in Bugzilla.  You should not have
permissions to edit bug reports.

Regards,

-Rob

Re: [QA]