Posted to user@struts.apache.org by rohansd <ro...@tcs.com> on 2009/09/10 04:47:00 UTC

Re: Intermittent Session Problems in Strut2.

Even we am facing this problem with my application whe it runs on proxy
servers.
Apparently, this problem occurs only with a certain proxy server. There may
be rules defined on the proxy server but being an internet application we
have to live with it and find a solution.
The information that is shared comes from the database..
Interestingly, when the browser is refreshed the data shows up correctly.
we tried the no-cache as well as no-store stuff in jsps to no avail.
Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rohan

Posted by John Liptak <bi...@atdenver.com>.
I recommend using a tool like Fiddler or HttpWatch to see if your session
cookie is being messed with.

I have seen Apache proxy server 2.0 build 50 cache the cookie set command on
images etc.

So when you get a cached copy of an image you get the session that the other
user had when the image was cached.

You probably have a different issue, but since you don't have any other
details, I can't be more helpful.

John

Posted by j alex <st...@gmail.com>.
Are you using Spring to wire up the Action ? -- just a wild guess that the
bean scope may be Singleton (the default value) and that causes the data
sharing ?

Posted by Paweł Wielgus <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi,