Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by al...@qualcomm.com on 2008/01/29 02:26:30 UTC

How does one format table rows and columns when using Trinidad tr:tables?

How does one format table rows and columns when using trinidad nested
tables? I also need to be able to control the indenting such as level
2 is indented 2 spaces, level 3 3 spaces and so on.

I've created a set of multi level nested tables using the detailStamp
facet and regardless of what column attributes I set, I'm unable to
control where and if the column indents. Also, when you have more
than one level, the rows do not align vertically.

I've tried every hack I could think of including tr:spacers,
separateRows="true", etc. I even tried inserting Trinidad html.

                                       emptyText="No Rows...."
                                       var="row"
                                       value="#{lotTree.delivery}" rows="10"
                                       summary="" width="625"
columnBandingInterval="1">
                                 <f:facet name="detailStamp">
                                               value="#{row.module}" rows="3"
                                               summary=""
                                               verticalGridVisible="true"
                                               width="625">
value="#{sub.moduledata.lotinfo.componentname}"/>
                                         <f:facet name="detailStamp">
                                                       value="#{sub.paneldata}"
rows="3"
                                                       summary=""