Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/22 18:16:59 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] 3.3.0 release candidate 1

Hi all,

We have reached the 72 hours deadline (weekend excluded) for the voting:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e107a6b9e5bb02dca3fc53bf078450383f16c14fccb9766a99cbd6ed@%3Cdev.impala.apache.org%3E

The vote has passed with the following tally:

+1 (binding):
* Jim Apple
* Bharath Vissapragada
* Lars Volker
* Thomas Tauber-Marshall

0: None
-1: None

Thanks everyone for testing and participating in the vote. I will advance
with the next steps of release creation.

Cheers,
Quanlong

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] 3.3.0 release candidate 1

Posted by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com>.
Great to see this - looks like there were over 500 commits since the
previous release!
https://github.com/apache/impala/compare/branch-3.2.0...branch-3.3.0.