Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/25 18:00:54 UTC

DNS failures in jenkins

Hi

I see some DNS resolution failures on jenkins, I think this is the
cause of jenkins not reporting the build status sometimes. What dns
server are we using in the master? should we add a couple of secondary
resolvers to remediate?

http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/organizations/jenkins/mxnet-validation%2Fwebsite/detail/PR-14788/2/pipeline/

Thanks.

Pedro.

Re: DNS failures in jenkins

Posted by "Max G. Faraday" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

This sounds likely. Yes, we’ll take a look, if they haven’t already.

"I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd." -Jules Winnfield