Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/03/04 06:38:32 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Preparing Apache ServiceMix 8.0.0

Hi guys,

Sorry, I was busy with ActiveMQ and Karaf and didn’t have time to move forward about this discussion.

In order to avoid to pollute threads, I would start several formal votes (with options) about the moves we discussed.

I’m preparing this for today.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof,

Thanks for the report. Let me know if you need help about this during the weekend.

Regards
JB

Posted by "Sobkowiak, Krzysztof" <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Freeman,

Yeah, it’s the plan I’m about the send on the mailing list.

I’m preparing some bundles set (latest ;) ) and in the meantime, I’m preparing the "transition plan".

I will send the plan during the weekend.

Regards
JB

> Le 6 mars 2020 à 15:50, Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> +1.
> And we can do it after ServiceMix Bundles 2020.02 release(which should be
> the last bundle release from SMX side).
> Long Live, Servicemix!
> Thanks!
> Freeman
>

> On Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 3:33 AM Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The consensus seems really lazy... ;-)
>> +1 to retire ServiceMix and move the bundles / specs into Karaf if that was
>> what you had in mind (given the thread subject, i had doubts for a moment).
>>
>> Le mer. 4 mars 2020 à 07:38, Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Sorry, I was busy with ActiveMQ and Karaf and didn’t have time to move
>>> forward about this discussion.
>>>
>>> In order to avoid to pollute threads, I would start several formal votes
>>> (with options) about the moves we discussed.
>>>
>>> I’m preparing this for today.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.