Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/04/22 11:24:24 UTC

RE: Getting Log4PHP going again.

Hi All,

Well things seem to be dying down here, ApacheCon well and truly over, board
meeting is done and this thread celebrates 1 month today :)

So, just checking in, can we do something about this Log4PHP revival ?

Thanks

Gav...

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Right ok, thanks didn't' realise that.

> However, for your votes to count, you should join the Incubator PMC.
>
> Send a mail to private@ saying you want to join.

Did that yesterday, thanks for the hint.

> Then I'll add you to
> the committer list, if you don't add yourself first :-)

Ok, I'll wait to hear back about the PMC bit first then.

Thanks

Gav...

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
On Sat, 2009-04-25 at 14:25 +1000, Gavin wrote:

it. However, for your votes to count, you should join the Incubator PMC.

Send a mail to private@ saying you want to join. Then I'll add you to

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.