Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/12 06:55:46 UTC

[EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans

Srinath,

Will it take long to replace the JAXB-RI with XMLBeans in EWS?

thanks,
dims

Re: [EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me on all counts.

-- dims

Posted by Jongjin Choi <gu...@hotmail.com>.
Srinath,

> I am positive there should be more room to improve in EWS structure.
> e.g. match the jaxrpcmapper in to the ews code. we have treat it
> standalone this far, remove some unused code segments....

That's what I catch from ews source.
Jaxrpc mapping and mapper need to be integrated into ws4j2ee.context package like other context.

I'll add some entry to wiki , settling my ideas.

Thanks.

Re: [EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
thanks Jongjin,

shall we try to  set up todo list @
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/EWS. Please add what you think
needed to added/done to EWS.

Will try my best to help you to hack in to EWS code, please ask for
help in need .

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Jongjin,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
order of preference: 1) followed by 2) and then 3)    :)

-- dims

Fwd: [EWS] Replace JAXB-RI with XMLBeans

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Folks,

Can we please add web services schema's
(http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/) to /geronimo/modules/j2ee-schema
itself? Also, see below for a note that says that our j2ee_1_4.xsd is
out-dated/broken.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.