Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com> on 2011/05/30 23:38:06 UTC

Anyone using 11.04 yet?

Is anyone using 11.04 yet? Just used SVN to download it and there seems to
be a size and number of files difference.

Mind you I haven't compiled it yet, but the SVN download was 97.75Mb and had
9458 files.

A vanilla OOTB 10.04 (compiled and with demo data) was 542Mb and 28,126
files. Which is a big difference.

I was using the same SVN settings as before

Maybe I have missed pulling something down? I don't want to invest time
playing with it if I don't have the right content

Thanks

James

RE: Anyone using 11.04 yet?

Posted by James Lawton <ja...@tofinosoftware.com>.
HI Jacopo,

Thanks for the update. I will check my 11.04 download again - something must
have happened with my SVN settings.

I am using 10.04 now and was trying to evaluate if 11.04 was worth upgrading
to...I will hold off for the moment.

I am also looking at taking a snapshot of the trunk as well for comparison
purposes

Thanks once again
James

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.