Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/10/08 18:26:34 UTC

Maven Core Release 3.6.0

Hi,

I want to start to cut the release on Wednesday (10.10.2018) / Thursday
(11.10.2018) ...

If something should be part of the release the countdown has started...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Maven Core Release 3.6.0

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Michael,

On 08/10/18 20:33, Michael Osipov wrote:
> I am waiting for a positive vote on MRESOLVER. This should be final on Wednesday. I all is well, you could go on Thu/Fri.

Ok thats fine for me too..No problem..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.