Posted to builds@apache.org by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2010/08/26 07:42:13 UTC

Hudson build executor labels

Hi folks,

I'd like to restrict a build I'm working on (
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/AVRO-java/) to Linux boxes for now.
 I'm having trouble expressing that, because none of the Hudson executors
have "labels" assigned to them, as far as I can tell.  (See
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/computer/ for all the executors.)  I tried
adding the hostnames in the "Label Expression" field of "Restrict where this
project could be run" field, but that didn't work, possible because of the
parentheses in the Linux names.

Could someone with the permissions add labels to the Linux boxes?  Thanks!

Cheers,

-- Philip

Re: Hudson build executor labels

Posted by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com>.
Aha, thanks!

I was confused by
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/computer/minerva.apache.org%20(Ubuntu)/ not
having any strings under the "Label:" row, but it seems to work.

Thanks,

-- Philip

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.