Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/27 02:19:46 UTC

question on 'abandoned' pr

PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/pull/361

This is a valid PR for building on macs, but the submitter has not
responded to comments about changing PR title with the jira name.  I would
very much like to land it, but I’m not sure how we want to proceed.

Originally it did not have a jira, so I created one.

How should this be handled?

Should I create my own pr based on this one and to resolve the issue?

Re: question on 'abandoned' pr

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Great!  thank you.

On January 27, 2017 at 05:25:58, Jesse Throwe (jthrowe@covermymeds.com)
wrote:

Sorry about that, was on holiday and the github messages got stuffed into a
folder that I missed. I'll update the PR accordingly.

Posted by Jesse Throwe <jt...@covermymeds.com>.

Re: question on 'abandoned' pr

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.