Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/02/05 13:48:28 UTC

M5 Release Manager

Hi,

I would like to be the release manager for our next release... I
tentatively say M5 as I know the version number discussion is still on
going.

Would be good to pull together the notes, tasks and advice from the
previous RMs. I know we started such a page back with M1 but my wiki
searching fu is not strong today as I cannot find the page.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: M5 Release Manager

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> wrote:

> Would be good to pull together the notes, tasks and advice from the
> previous RMs. I know we started such a page back with M1 but my wiki
> searching fu is not strong today as I cannot find the page.

http://qpid.apache.org/qpidreleaseprocess.html is the best that we
have, but you should be aware of bin/release.sh which is quite handy.

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: M5 Release Manager

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to be the release manager for our next release...

thanks
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org