Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by jo...@gmail.com on 2006/03/31 13:11:28 UTC

Change repository information of checked out working copy

I have a checked out working copy but the repository URL has been changed.
How can I make the working copy aware of the changed repository location?

It seems this is stored in the "entries" file withing the .svn directory but
I am reluctant to touch anything there ...

Johann

Re: Change repository information of checked out working copy

Posted by jo...@gmail.com.
The problem with this is that the working copy is quite large and contains a
lot of additional files that are not
subversion managed (IDE project management files and others). So the
likelihood of making a mistake here is quite big.

So there is no built-in recommended method to do this?

I guess I will give hacking the entries file a try ... :)