Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raccoonwao <ge...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2013/03/05 17:25:14 UTC

回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector

I follow the JMX tree > Subscription > Topic > NC > Connection > Selector.  Just enter my selector here.

A broker-wise selector for network connector would be great.  However, seems no such config is found on the web.

Re: 回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector

Posted by Leung Wang Hei <ge...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Anyone else encountered the same problem?

Re:回覆︰ Static network connector with message selector

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
If you're forwarding messages unidirectionally,why not use Camel with selector to do that.