Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/10 17:22:50 UTC

[HEADS UP] Starting of prepare releases

Hi there,

in order to be able to release the next milestone of james-server I
will now start to prepare releases for:

protocols
mailet-base
mailet-standard
mailbox
imap

After that we can release james-server...

Bye,
Norman

Re: [HEADS UP] Starting of prepare releases

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
I'm now testing the current trunk.
I copied my 3GB jpa mails to maildir to deal with the database schema
change.

No issue so far. Will further test/check before voting.

Tks,
- Eric

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.