Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/16 21:55:44 UTC

[Axis2] Need help with Axis2 1.1 Release

Folks,

As you know, We are planning to do release Axis2 1.1 end of this month
on 29th Sept. Next week is crucial if we want to get out a solid
release since we are going to do a code freeze on 25th. Please pick up
nightlies and try them out. If you run into a problem, Please open a
JIRA with as much information as possible. Don't wait for someone to
tell you to open a JIRA. Specific information that would help is your
WSDL/Schema, your server-side code, your test client, the soap
request/responses, stack traces, server logs, jdk/jvm/appserver
information. Anything you think may help us diagnose the problem
quicker, please upload them to JIRA as well.

If you are using Axis2 and/or planning to use the 1.1 release, please
get involved right now. We need as much help as possible in testing.
Also, If you think an issue should be a blocker for Axis2 1.1, please
add it in the comments section. One of the dev folks can upgrade the
bug to blocker after a review.

Thanks,
dims