Posted to user@spark.apache.org by jeff saremi <je...@hotmail.com> on 2017/07/25 02:02:19 UTC

How to list only erros for a stage

On the Spark status UI you can click Stages on the menu and see Active (and completed stages). For the active stage, you can see Succeeded/Total and a count of failed ones in paranthesis.

I'm looking for a way to go straight to the failed tasks and list the errors. Currently I must go into details on that stage, then scroll down to Tasks section. Change the number of records per page so I can see everything. and click Go. There is no way that I can just filter the ones with errors

thanks

jeff

Re: How to list only erros for a stage

Posted by jeff saremi <je...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you. That helps

May be you can click  Header Status cloumn of Task section,then failed task will appear first.

Posted by 周康 <zh...@gmail.com>.