Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Rogers <da...@excira.com> on 2003/12/05 04:23:39 UTC

readDOMSession Transformer

Hey...

Does the readDOMSession Transformer work? I tried the example
modified for my purposes:

 <map:transform type="readDOMsession">
   <map:parameter name="dom-name" value="appState"/>
   <map:parameter name="trigger-element" value="root"/>
   <map:parameter name="position" value="after"/>
 </map:transform>

with a pipeline that otherwise works, and with a session variable
"appState" that I know is in the session and a DOM.

Im getting a null pointer when the pipeline trys to execute.

(the session-attr generator can find the DOM readDOMsession NPEs).

Does this transformer work? Is there something else to configure?

Thanks,
Dave