Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 22:05:20 UTC

some information...bulk has verification for downloads

Re Rob's question:

http://markmail.org/message/5n3c2afwq4xqsdvd

Luckily for us we can access "dist" from our Apache shell accounts, so we
could definitely put together a script for dealing with this.
I can start work on this. No promises for upcoming release however.

Additionally, I came across a neat little cgi on the Apache server that our
users might be able to use:

http://people.apache.org/~henkp/cgi-bin/md5.cgi

I put in the downloaded md5 hash from Mac 3.4.1 en-GB and, ta da, it popped
up with the correct "dist" file, and other useful information.

MzK

Success is falling nine times and getting up ten."
                             -- Jon Bon Jovi