Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by István POLÁKOVICS <po...@niif.hu> on 2018/01/08 07:13:03 UTC

usage problem in the incubator-milagro-mfa-server package from github.com

Hello everybody,

I like the idea that allows you to use simple passwords and allow MFA
authentication securely.

I downloaded incubator-milagro-mfa-server from github.com.

Based on README.md, I ran the "python scripts /
getCommunityCredentials.py." script.

[localhost:~/github.com/incubator-milagro-mfa-server]$ python scripts/getCommunityCredentials.py .
You can enter an email address or a Twitter account to be contacted on
by our support team for full info on out to get the most value from
M-Pin Core.  To skip this step just hit enter, you can still contact us
on supp...@...acl.com or on Twitter on @mira...

Your email or Twitter account: p...@...hu

Getting Community D-TA keys... Fail
Unable to get Community D-TA keys: 500 Internal Server Error

[localhost:~/github.com/incubator-milagro-mfa-server]$

Extract from source:

KEYS_ENDPOINT = "https://register.certivox.net/api/3/platform/core"
INSTALLER_KEY = "b4e62b5ae100dd51dfc0d910579b3311"
DEFAULT_INSTALL_PATH = "/opt/mpin"
INSTALLATION_TYPE = "mpincore"
method = "POST"
path = "getCommunityCredentials"

The server responds:

[localhost:~/github.com/incubator-milagro-mfa-server]$ curl https://register.certivox.net/status

{"message": "OK", "version": "3"}

[localhost:~/github.com/incubator-milagro-mfa-server]$

I've written to supp...@...acl.com, but unfortunately so far I have not
got an answer.

Based on the milagro jira I think there should be a "Standalone D-TA"
program, but unfortunately I did not find it.

Any help appreciated.

Regards, István POLÁKOVICS

Re: usage problem in the incubator-milagro-mfa-server package from github.com

Posted by István POLÁKOVICS <po...@niif.hu>.
Hi Nikolai,

On 2018-01-09 14:00, Nikolai Stoilov wrote:
> There was a problem with the community DTA, which is now fixed, so please
> try that again.

It just works :-) .

Thank you very much for your help. All my appreciation for your help is
fast.

Posted by Nikolai Stoilov <ni...@miracl.com>.
Hi István,

There was a problem with the community DTA, which is now fixed, so please
try that again.

Thanks,

Nikolai

--