Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Vagn Lund <aa...@bbsyd.dk> on 2013/03/21 18:26:24 UTC

Closing

Hey
I'm so tired of Open Office for a long time. Very often when I work with
textue the pages very often is closed down. I have reported several
times. I have disconnected and reopened Open Office, but it still is
closing, when i try to work with my documents.
PLEASE HELP!

Sincerely
Vagn Lund
Esbjerg
Denmark

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

Re: Closing

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Vagn,

Vagn Lund schrieb:
> Hey
> I'm so tired of Open Office for a long time. Very often when I work with
> textue the pages very often is closed down. I have reported several
> times. I have disconnected and reopened Open Office, but it still is
> closing, when i try to work with my documents.
> PLEASE HELP!

Have you recently updated to a new version of OpenOffice or happens this
with a version, which has worked long time without problems?

Which operating system do you use? Which version of OpenOffice?

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Closing

Posted by Gaspar Núñez <nu...@gmail.com>.
try libre office

Re: Closing

Posted by Robyn Jamison <ro...@gmail.com>.
That sounds awful, Vagn!
It has never done that on my computer...do you have the latest version? Have you checked for software updates?
Also, what kind of computer do you have? Perhaps you could get help from your computer manufacturer? A compatibility issue, I wonder?
My husband is a software programmer; I will ask if he has any other ideas.
Robyn

Re: Closing

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.
What is the OS? If it is windows, try to scan with some online scanning
software. It may be due to virus

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480