Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 10:32:24 UTC

[announce] WASMP , Wicket AsSeMbler Project

Hi Guys

Im happy to announce the new Shiny Wicket Assembler Project on behalf
of the WASMP team. Do you need speed? Then WASMP is for you, in it's
first release it will be able to run on a 386 system and are written
for DOS 3. Initial tests (on the pre alpha release) states that this
out runs a comparative Wicket Java system on a brand new 4 GHZ  4 core
intel system.

We are using native classes (Assembler thru C) to provide these
performance boots.

Stay tuned for more information!

-The WASMP Team

Re: [announce] WASMP , Wicket AsSeMbler Project

Posted by francisco treacy <fr...@gmail.com>.
oh really? :)

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.