Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/14 06:57:05 UTC

enable kerberos in cloudera manager

hi i was trying to using kerberos in cloudera manager. when i try to enable
it from wizard. the process was stucked in generate credential step and i
can't see the detail process from it. anybody knows what's the problem? pls
help.

Re: enable kerberos in cloudera manager

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.
i've successful in this state. now i'm having problem when i start the
cluster. i have an error "connection refused" . i try to search the problem
and i have some article if my problem just because cloudera manager try to
connect using tcp port , but my kdc run on udp port. hiw can i open tcp
port in my kdc. i`ve try to add line kdc_tcp_ports in my kdc.conf but this
error still shown.

pls help

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.