Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Lavandowska <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/04 16:50:49 UTC

[Lang/IO/? <- Utils] Status request

Apologies for being forward, but what is the status on the various
packages broken out from Utils?  I have various projects that are using
StringUtils, and am planning to move them to lang.Strings - any idea
when a "dev" version will be ready?

Lance

RE: [Lang/IO/? <- Utils] Status request

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@yahoo.com>.
I submitted patches with changes to IO classes several days ago but I
don't know if Scott has had a chance to look at them yet.

Steven Caswell
stevencaswell@yahoo.com
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.