Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/03/29 21:11:05 UTC

recently added NullHolder test

The recently added test for the Null holders seems to be taking about 45
seconds on my machine.   That seems like a pretty long time for a simple
unit test.   My gut feeling is that something is timing out instead of
acutally working.   Freeman, could you look into that?

Thanks!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer