Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Holt, Jack C." <JA...@saic.com> on 2007/10/04 00:02:19 UTC

mvn site and multprojects

I have a project that contains several subprojects.  When I run "mvn
site" in the top-level project's directory, the index.html contains
links for the subprojects but they point to
http://maven.apache.org/index.html.  I assume this is a default that is
not getting overridden because I haven't configured my POM's correctly.

The main POM contains:

      <reporting>

        <plugins>

            <plugin>

                <artifactId>maven-jxr-plugin</artifactId>

            </plugin>

            <plugin>

                <configuration>

                    <aggregate>true</aggregate>

                </configuration>

            </plugin>

            <plugin>

                <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId>

            </plugin>

            <plugin>

                <artifactId>maven-pmd-plugin</artifactId>

                <configuration>

                    <targetJdk>1.5</targetJdk>

                </configuration>

            </plugin>

            <plugin>

                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

                <artifactId>taglist-maven-plugin</artifactId>

                <configuration>

                    <tags>

                        <tag>TODO</tag>

                        <tag>@todo</tag>

                        <tag>FIXME</tag>

                        <tag>XXX</tag>

                    </tags>

                </configuration>

            </plugin>

        </plugins>

    </reporting>

Is there something I need to add to the reporting section?

Re: mvn site and multprojects

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

<project><url>?

-Tim

Posted by Chuck Canning <cc...@ccanning.com>.
To get this to work for us, we needed to have a <site> tag under
<distributionManagement> in the parent pom and you need to explicitly do a
mvn site:site site:deploy to properly get a site to work. Hope this helps.

Posted by Erik Drolshammer <dr...@idi.ntnu.no>.