Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com> on 2002/11/26 19:57:34 UTC

Reporting Revisited

A thread went around a few months ago about suggestions for reporting.
JasperReports was mentioned, as well as XSL:FO (XSL:FOP).  Has anybody had
more experience since then with reporting tools that integrate with Turbine?

I need to output the same report in HTML, PDF and Excel .xls formats.  I
have started using JasperReports, but would like to find something a little
more "open" if I can.

Thanks,

Chris

RE: Reporting Revisited

Posted by Richard Hallier <ri...@laposte.net>.
Maybe it could be useful for you : http://www.lowagie.com/iText/
POI is really good for generating microsoft documents (OLE 2 Compound
Document Format)
Hope it can help.
Richard.

Re: Reporting Revisited

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@telerama.com>.
I have been using turbine with fop for a while, having a lot of success.