Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com> on 2015/06/23 10:12:17 UTC

[Docs] Verifying the steps to start Stratos with CEP

Hi Devs,

Based on the offline discussion with Annurudha, updated the page to
configure Stratos with CEP [1]. Please let me know for any more changes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Complex+Event+Processor+Configurations
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1436

Thanks & Regards
Shavindri Dissanayake
Technical Writer

WSO2 Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Re: [Docs] Verifying the steps to start Stratos with CEP

Posted by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Imesh,

Once Manula provides the new steps that need to be followed, will update
the page with the info.

Posted by Shavindri Dissanayake <sh...@wso2.com>.
Hi Team,

Bringing this up again to clarify if we are going forward with CEP 3.0.0 or
CEP 3.1.0. Based on it we will need the assistance to identify the steps
that need to be updated in the docs please.

Posted by Lasindu Charith <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com>.
Hi,