Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 2000/07/14 23:39:10 UTC

Re: IBM HTTP SERVER / APACHE-another piece of the puzzle (fwd)

I'm not sure if anyone has followed up on this yet.  This is another
instance of the NT bug that was brought up earlier, and  this one works
with the (wrong, IMHO) "Options Multiviews" default setting in the config
file on unix.

(sorry, I've been moving so I'm not keeping up on things and haven't been
able to follow up on this...)