Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Sankara Rao Bhogi <bs...@yahoo.com> on 2011/10/20 18:05:34 UTC

Resolving eba dependencies from a Stand alone Java App

Sorry, my earlier mail went with out subject.

________________________________
Posted by Mark Nuttall <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi Sankara,
That's a clear explanation of what you're trying to do. I believe this is
the first time that we've heard someone talk about provisioning OSGi
applications from a plain JSE environment. The suggestions above are valid:
I would definitely support getting this working on an OSGi runtime first.
That will be easier since it's the normal usage of the code in question.
Once you've got that working, you can decide whether the cost of porting it
to something like PojoSR is worthwhile. Good luck - do let us know how you
get on!

Regards,
Mark

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.