Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2006/02/06 19:59:36 UTC

Re: Wording on "Roadmap" web page

Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> writes:
> On <http://subversion.tigris.org/roadmap.html> we say near the beginning:
>
>    "We schedule each release for a certain date, [...]"
>
> That's not very true, is it?  Would someone like to replace that with
> something suitably vague, to match more closely what we say on our
> "status" page:

See r18358, let me know what you think...

-Karl

--
www.collab.net  <>  CollabNet  |  Distributed Development On Demand

Re: Wording on "Roadmap" web page

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com> writes:
>
>>   "We schedule each release for a certain date, [...]"
>>
>>That's not very true, is it?  Would someone like to replace that with
[...]
> See r18358, let me know what you think...

   "We schedule the next release for an approximate date (very approximate), [...]"

Yup, that's fine.

Thanks, Karl, and Peter Samuelson for suggesting a similar wording.

- Julian