Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dennis Williams <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/20 18:09:40 UTC

Adding classes to ejb jars using with

Hi,

I'm having trouble adding support classes to my ejb jar file using the nested <support> tag of
ejbjar.

I've follwowed the suggested directions, and no file is included. I can include the support class
within the jar, but only if I include it's full path within the  tag. This leaves me with an
incorrect path for the class file within the jar.

Here's an example of what I'm attempting to do :-

<ejbjar srcdir="${stage}" descriptordir="${dd}" basejarname="startingpointEJB">
	<support dir="${classes}">
	<include name="/network/utils/Support.class"/>
	</support>
	<weblogic destdir="${deploy}/applications">
	<classpath>
		<pathelement location="${deploy}/lib/network.jar"/>
		<pathelement location="lib/weblogic60/weblogic.jar"/>
	</classpath>
	<wlclasspath>
		<pathelement location="lib/weblogic60/weblogic.jar"/>
		<pathelement location="${deploy}/lib/network.jar"/>
	</wlclasspath>
	</weblogic>
	<include name="*ejb-jar.xml"/>
	<exclude name="*weblogic*.xml"/>