Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dor Ben Dov <do...@amdocs.com> on 2016/03/16 10:38:46 UTC

filing new request - add contributing.md file

Hi all,

Can you add contributing.md<http://contributing.md> file to the root folder ?
Regards,
Dor Ben Dov

Re: filing new request - add contributing.md file

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
I think we had a thread on this earlier. Sounds like the consensus was just
to add a link to the "How to contribute" page on the wiki. Is that what you
are looking for?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/How+to+Contribute

-Dan