Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by alan heirich <he...@alumni.caltech.edu> on 2009/11/02 18:30:12 UTC

Jira mapred-707

I'm a new contributor, would like to get my feet wet with jira
mapreduce-707.  I think the right steps are:
Create a new property mapred.fairscheduler.pool with default value user.name
Change default value of mapred.fairscheduler.poolnameproperty to
mapred.fairscheduler.pool
Add a unit test

Comments please?

Sorry to ask this, can anyone point me to where these properties are
initialized?

Thanks

Alan Heirich.    Http://heirich.org

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Jira mapred-707

Posted by alan heirich <he...@alumni.caltech.edu>.
Hi Dhruba

   Thanks for your comments, I added my remarks to the Jira.

   Can you answer my question? ie. where are the properties initialized?

thanks

-- Alan

Re: Jira mapred-707

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.