Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Kopp <ko...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 21:28:20 UTC

[CLI] Release of version 1.3.1

Hi,

I saw that CLI-252 is fixed. Is it possible to release a bugfix
version containing that fix or do we have to wait for a version 1.4?

Background: In our project JabRef we want to switch from the ritopt
library to Apache Commons CLI and want to use a released version :)

TYIA and greetings,

Oliver

Re: [CLI] Release of version 1.3.1

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Oliver,

> I saw that CLI-252 is fixed. Is it possible to release a bugfix
> version containing that fix or do we have to wait for a version 1.4?
>
> Background: In our project JabRef we want to switch from the ritopt
> library to Apache Commons CLI and want to use a released version :)

I can prepare a new release this weekend.

Benedikt

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter