Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Adrian T Bradley <Ad...@aexp.com> on 2000/12/27 20:58:34 UTC

Build problems with AIX 4.3.3 / Visualage 5.0

Hi. I'm new to this mailing list, so forgive me if this subject has been
addressed earlier. Has anyone else had problems building any version of xerces
(1.3, 1.2a, etc) on an AIX box with the specs listed in the subject? I've been
getting errors while trying to build the soure:

"/test/xerces-c-src_1_2_0/include/util/XercesDefs.hpp", line 290.21: 1540-0063 (S) The text "bool" is unexpected.

Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

==Adrian