Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Bjoern Metzdorf <bj...@metzdorf.de> on 2014/11/19 03:08:46 UTC

Issue with cgroups_limit_swap

Hi,

we just ran into an issue with cgroups_limit_swap. It looks like it is
effectively disabling memory isolation completely when set to true.

I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2128 .

Has anyone experienced this before?

Regards,
Bjoern

Re: Issue with cgroups_limit_swap

Posted by Anton Lindstrom <an...@alley.se>.
Hi,

I'm afraid we're not using it. The intention was to use the feature
but we switched to docker instead, so there was never a production
testing of the feature.

Posted by Ian Downes <id...@twitter.com>.