Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Addison Huddy <ah...@pivotal.io> on 2018/05/10 02:35:58 UTC

Request to edit / comment on Geode Confluence

Hi Geode Dev,

I would like to comment on a few of the Apache Geode proposals on
Confluence.  Can someone help me with the permissions?  I currently cannot
comment.

Thank you,
Addison

Re: Request to edit / comment on Geode Confluence

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Addison,

You should have edit and comment access now.

Thanks!
-Dan