Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 23:34:57 UTC

Anyone hear of com.ibatis.struts.BeanAction?

Hello,
I am disecting a tutorial from IBatis which of course uses struts,
called "jpetstore". Anyway, they are using a class called

com.ibatis.struts.BeanAction.

Is anyone using this class, or have knowledge of its status.

Re: Anyone hear of com.ibatis.struts.BeanAction?

Posted by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com>.
Does it have any validity? It does keep things clean from a struts
perspective. Or is there a better way to simplify the struts
beans/actions?

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.