Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sie, Yang" <ya...@fmr.com> on 2006/10/02 14:40:47 UTC

RE: pagemanager.copyPage() not working

Thank you David.

What I did wrong was that I should have used pagemanager.updatePage()
instead of pageManager.update folder(). The reason that I did it that
was that I thought it was the folder that was actually changed (after a
new page was copied over) not the page (that would be caused by
fragments change). But anyway, it worked now.  And yes, I was on both
file system and DB page managers. They both worked after that change.

Thank you.

---Yang