Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuri Dario <mc...@mclink.it> on 2011/12/29 16:23:42 UTC

[OS2] startup crash loading extension manager

Hi,

I have completed the build of OOo, and now I'm testing it. I can see
the splash screen, but at 40% I get a crash.

It happens when Desktop::Main() #1730 calls
SynchronizeExtensionRepositories(). It seems that deploy*.dll does not
initialize correctly the vtable required to create an instance of the
service, because of access violation in the boost template

    return reinterpret_cast<const vtable_type*>(vtable)->invoker
             (this->functor BOOST_FUNCTION_COMMA BOOST_FUNCTION_ARGS);

below the stack dump at crash

I need some tip because I'm getting out of ideas...

thanks,

Yuri

 Entry No | Function

                                                     | Source
           | Module
----------+-----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------
 20       |
boost::function3<com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::X
Interface>, comphelper::service_decl::ServiceDecl const&,
com::sun::star::uno::Sequence<com::sun::star::uno::Any> const&,
com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XCompo... |
FUNCTION_TEMPLATE.HPP(989) | comphelp.dll:1:712956
 19       |
comphelper::service_decl::ServiceDecl::Factory::createInstanceWithCont
ext(com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentCont
ext> const&)
                                           | SERVICEDECL.CXX(102)
 | comphelp.dll:1:711499
 18       |
cppu::ORegistryFactoryHelper::createInstanceEveryTime(com::sun::star::
uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext> const&)

                                          | FACTORY.CXX(759)
| cppuh3.dll:1:500470
 17       |
cppu::OSingleFactoryHelper::createInstanceWithContext(com::sun::star::
uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext> const&)

                                          | FACTORY.CXX(211)
| cppuh3.dll:1:492243
 16       |
cppu::OFactoryComponentHelper::createInstanceWithContext(com::sun::sta
r::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext> const&)

                                          | FACTORY.CXX(495)
| cppuh3.dll:1:496832
 15       |
stoc_smgr::OServiceManager::createInstanceWithContext(rtl::OUString
const&,
com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext>
const&)
                                    | SERVICEMANAGER.CXX(1246)   |
bootstra.dll:1:198745
 14       | cppu::ComponentContext::lookupMap(rtl::OUString const&)

COMPONENT_CONTEXT.CXX(600) | cppuh3.dll:1:568574
 13       | cppu::ComponentContext::getValueByName(rtl::OUString
const&)

COMPONENT_CONTEXT.CXX(662) | cppuh3.dll:1:570450
 12       |
com::sun::star::deployment::ExtensionManager::get(com::sun::star::uno:
:Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext> const&)

                                          | EXTENSIONMANAGER.HPP(21)
| sofficea.dll:1:142071
 11       |
_ZL22impl_checkDependenciesRKN3com3sun4star3uno9ReferenceINS2_17XCompo
nentContextEEE

                                          | CHECK_EXT_DEPS.CXX(248)
| sofficea.dll:1:148405
 10       | _ZL10impl_checkv

CHECK_EXT_DEPS.CXX(351)    | sofficea.dll:1:150887
 9        | desktop::Desktop::CheckExtensionDependencies()

CHECK_EXT_DEPS.CXX(418)    | sofficea.dll:1:152231
 8        | desktop::Desktop::Main()

                                                     | APP.CXX(1731)
           | sofficea.dll:1:38517
 7        | ImplSVMain()

                                                     | SVMAIN.CXX(193)
           | vcl.dll:1:317907
 6        | SVMain()

                                                     | SVMAIN.CXX(230)
           | vcl.dll:1:318213
 5        | soffice_main

SOFFICEMAIN.CXX(45)        | sofficea.dll:1:292976
 4        | sal_main

                                                     | MAIN.C(35)
           | soffice.bin:1:170
 3        | main