Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/04/04 07:44:42 UTC

Bugtracking API question / Mylyn usage

Hi,

while looking for some information about the Bugtracking API, I found
this: http://wiki.netbeans.org/BugtrackingCookbook

However, when looking at the bugzilla module, I notice many references
to Mylyn. Are there any documents available, how bugtracker
implementations have to integrate with Mylyn?

Kind regards
Peter Nabbefeld

Re: Bugtracking API question / Mylyn usage

Posted by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de>.
I've looked into NB sources, it seems Mylyn is only used to bridge the
bugzilla module in NB to the BugzillaRepositoryConnector of Eclipse, so
I'll probably not need it.

Regards
Peter