Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/03/25 12:15:24 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.12.0 RC2

I've cut another release (RC2) for Apache Isis Core and the simpleapp
archetype:

* Core 1.12.0
* SimpleApp Archetype 1.12.0

The source code artifacts have been uploaded to staging repositories on
repository.apache.org:

*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1045/org/apache/isis/core/isis/1.12.0/isis-1.12.0-source-release.zip
*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1046/org/apache/isis/archetype/simpleapp-archetype/1.12.0/simpleapp-archetype-1.12.0-source-release.zip

For each zip there is a corresponding signature file (append .asc to the
zip's url).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-1.12.0-RC2 and
simpleapp-archetype-1.12.0-RC2; see
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=isis.git

For instructions on how to verify the release (build from binaries and/or
use in Maven directly), see
http://isis.apache.org/guides/cgcom.html#_cgcom_verifying-releases

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.12.0 RC2

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Ok, I'm closing this vote now, 72 hours have passed and we are at +3.  I'll
announce the result on a new thread.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
My +1 also.

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.